Glamorgan Court


Standard Room



£106.05 per week / £4242.00 for 40 week contract

Will Suit

  • Students based on the Treforest or Glyntaff campuses
  • Students on a budget

Essential Info

  • Location on Treforest campus
  • 24-hour staffing and CCTV coverage
  • Controlled access door entry system
  • Free use of The Hub, a social facility for halls residents which offers TVs, pool tables, board games and wireless internet access
  • Free organised events at The Hub throughout the academic year such as our Bonfire Night BBQ
  • Short walk from the Centre for Sport, Health and Exercise and Students' Union
  • Self-service laundrette
  • Room size 11.5m2 (approximate)

What's Included

  • En-suite study bedroom with single bed
  • Shower room consisting of shower, wash basin and toilet
  • Desk and chair
  • Wardrobe and storage
  • Shared kitchen and dining space equipped with cooker, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and iron/ironing board
  • Broadband internet connection (with Wi-Fi capability)
  • Mini fridge
  • Utilities such as heating and electricity included
  • Contents insurance

What's Not Included

  • Bedding
  • Desk lamp
  • Towels
  • Crockery and Cutlery
  • Food

What To Bring

  • Food
  • Bedding
  • Crockery and Cutlery
  • Frying pan, small and large saucepan
  • Towels
  • Tin opener/corkscrew
  • Drawing pins for your pin-board
  • Postcards/pictures for personalising your room
  • Alarm clock
  • Toilet roll
  • Cleaning products
  • More tips on what to bring



If you are interested in living in University Halls of Residence, you will need to discuss in advance any specific provisions, such as extra shelving or desk space, extra power sockets for equipment, space for a guide dog or vibratory and flashing fire alarms.

On-campus accommodation suitable for wheelchair uses is available. The halls of residence are situated at the top of a steep hill, which may cause an issue for students with mobility problems.

If you have an impairment you may wish to visit the campus in advance please contact The Disability and Dyslexia Service.