International Students Payment Options
- International Students are required to make payment in full in advance by the 'reply by’ date stated on the halls offer letter.
Early Bird Halls Fees Offer – Treforest Campus
NOTE: This offer is only available for contracts of a minimum of 40 weeks for the full academic year
If you pay your hall fees in full by 9th September 2016 you will be eligible to receive either:
- A year’s Sports Centre Membership; OR
- £200 worth of meal vouchers that can be used at any of our catering outlets on Treforest, Cardiff or Newport campuses.
How to apply for the Early Bird Halls Fees Offer (Treforest campus)
Simply complete the Registration Form and ensure payment is made in full by 9th September 2016.
Note: applications and payments received after the deadline of 9th September will not be eligible for this offer.
Collecting your Meal Vouchers/Sport Centre Membership
- Meal vouchers will be available for collection from the Accommodation Office from 19th September onwards. You can start using your vouchers straight away at USW catering outlets (not including the Students Union).
- Sports Centre Membership Letters will be available for collection from the Accommodation Office from 19th September onwards. All you need to do is take your letter to the Sports Centre reception to complete your membership application and start using the facilities.
Pay your halls accommodation fees using Flywire
We are happy to inform you that University of South Wales has partnered with
Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international
fee payments for your halls accommodation.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay in over 70 currencies
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Pay by card, bank transfer or e-wallet solutions
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Feel safe with 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
Please go to the Flywire
website to begin the payment process.
How to pay
- visit www.southwales.flywire.com and choose your country and the amounts you
are paying in GBP
- Choose your payment method and make your payment to Flywire
- Enter your details and those of the student you are paying for
- Track and confirm your payment by email, SMS or by logging into www.southwales.flywire.com