Exchange and Business Wales will be hosting an event to highlight the
importance of collaboration within the SME supply chain.
Together with the Rail
Alliance, Institute for Collaborative Working, Finance Wales, Social Business
Wales, Coleg y Cymoedd and Construction Futures Wales, the event is set to
bring together SME’s to enable discussion and learning around how they start to
unlock resources to help become supply chain ready.
This exciting opportunity to network, collaborate and engage has three main aims:
- To educate and appraise Welsh SME’s on what
Collaboration looks like.
- To support collaboration across the Welsh supply
- To help SME’s develop appropriate skills,
knowledge and tools to become supply chain read.
The Event aims to address the following areas:
- Why is collaboration important to SME’s
- Why collaboration should not be feared.
- What support is available to improve
collaboration between SME’s.
- Examples of opportunities suited to
collaborative working in Wales.