UCAS Clearing at USW
This is how you apply to the University of South Wales through Clearing:
- Find a course that you're interested in.
- Call us on 03455 76 06 06 and see what's available.
- Visit us on the Clearing open day.
The Clearing phone call
- You'll be asked for your name, address, date of birth, email address, mobile number, whether you've applied to us before and the title of the course you are interested in.
- You'll need to provide information about all your qualifications – from your GCSEs to your most recent qualifications.
- You may need to provide copies of your qualification certificates, so make sure you have them handy.
Even if you don’t quite meet the criteria for your chosen course, our team will do their very best to find you a suitable alternative.
- If you get a clearing place at USW and you haven't applied for student finance, you need to apply now at www.gov.uk/studentfinance.
- It takes at least six weeks to process your application, but their initial assessment lets you have some money as close to the start of your course as possible.
- If you've already applied for student finance but your course, university, college or tuition fee loan amount have changed due to the Clearing process, you'll need to tell them of the changes. Login to your online student finance account to change your student finance application at www.gov.uk/studentfinance.
- For further information please contact the student money advice team.
After you've applied through UCAS Clearing, find out your accommodation options.
Send us a message on Facebook or Twitter!