ST DAVID'S DAY COMPETITION
USW St David’s Day Competition, January 2023.
The University of South Wales’s Student Recruitment Team is pleased to announce our Schools and Colleges Competition for January, open to entries from Monday, 30th January 2023.
The lucky winner will win vouchers for Zip World and Cardiff International White Water, along with a bundle of gifts towards their St David’s Day celebrations! The winner’s name will be posted- along with the dragon!- on our social media channels. Two runners up will win a £50 Amazon voucher each.
We would like students to name our dragon pictured below. There are two ways to enter the competition; students can either upload a picture of our dragon to Instagram with your chosen name using the hashtag #USWStDavidsDay, or email it to [email protected] with the subject ‘St David’s Day Competition’ along with their name, contact details, the school or college they attend, and year of study. The entries will be entered into a raffle, with the winners drawn at random.
All entries must be from students currently studying level 3 qualifications in years 12 or 13 (or college equivalent). The competition deadline is Monday, 27th February at 12 noon. Following the raffle, the winner and runners up will be announced on Wednesday, 1st March 2023.
The prize bundle consists of:
- £55 Zip World Voucher
- £65 International White Water Voucher
- Gower Cottage Brownies Gift Card
- A customised mini love spoon
- Welsh Cake Recipe Book
- Daffodil hat
- Wales bobble hat
- Pen y Fan print
- Tea towel
- Street Welsh phrasebook
- Glengettie Tea Bags
Terms and Conditions
1. In order to be eligible for entry into this competition, enquirers must complete and opt in to receive communications from the University of South Wales via the online form.
2. All enquirers have the option to opt out at any time by emailing [email protected]
3. The winner of the St David’s Day Bundle must post on social media (Twitter) of them with any of the prizes, tagging @USW_SCL and @UniSouthWales
4. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable
5. The winner and runners up will be notified by email (using details provided on enquiry) within 7 days of the judging process date. If the winner does not respond to the email within 7 days, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Student Recruitment Team reserve the right to select another winner.
6. Amazon e-vouchers
are subject to terms and conditions which are available to view here, and it is the
responsibility of the winner to familiarise themselves with them. The winner
will need to have a valid Amazon account in order to redeem their
7. All entries must be from students currently studying level 3 qualifications in years 12 or 13 (or college equivalent).