USW Christmas Competition, November 2022.
The University of South Wales’s Student Recruitment Team is pleased to announce our Schools and Colleges Competition for October, open to entries from Monday, 28th November.
The lucky winner will win £100 Amazon Gift Card towards their Christmas shopping, as well as a bundle of gifts towards the perfect holiday season! The winner’s Christmas card will also be featured on our social media channels over the festive period. Two runners up will win a £50 Amazon voucher each.
We would like students to create a Christmas Card featuring the USW logo. To enter the competition, students must download the template attached, and create the front and inside of the card including the USW logo. Once they have created their card, there are two ways to enter; they can either upload the card to Instagram using the hashtag #USWChristmasCard, or email it to [email protected] with the subject title ‘Christmas Competition’ along with their name, contact details, the school or college they attend, and year of study.
All entries must be from students currently studying level 3 qualifications in years 12 or 13 (or college equivalent). The competition deadline is Monday, 12th December 2022 at 12 noon. Following the judging process, the winner and runners up will be announced on Wednesday, 14th December 2022.
The Prize bundle consists of:
- £100 Amazon Gift Card
- A mini Christmas Tree
- Super Skills- Action Game for up to 10 players
- Reindeer Antler Hat Party Toss Game
- A diary planner for 2023
- Fluffy socks
- Luxury hot chocolate
Terms and Conditions
1. In order to be eligible for entry into this competition, enquirers must complete and opt in to receive communications from the University of South Wales via the online form.
2. All enquirers have the option to opt out at any time by emailing [email protected]
3. The entrants must use the template included and must not alter the bilingual University of South Wales logo in any way.
4. The entrants must include the current USW bilingual logo on their Christmas cards.
5. The winner of the Christmas bundle must post on social media (Twitter) of them with any of the prizes, tagging @USW_SCL and @UniSouthWales
6. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable
7. The winner and runners up will be notified by email (using details provided on enquiry) within 7 days of the judging process date. If the winner does not respond to the email within 7 days, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Student Recruitment Team reserve the right to select another winner.
8. Amazon e-vouchers are subject to terms and conditions which are available to view here, and it is the responsibility of the winner to familiarise themselves with them. The winner will need to have a valid Amazon account in order to redeem their voucher.
9. All entries must be from students currently studying level 3 qualifications in years 12 or 13 (or college equivalent).