The Alumni Relations and Development Office has a clear purpose and has devised the following mission, vision and core values to help guide its work and behaviours.
Helping the community access the strength of its heritage, the excellence of its people and the value of its network, to inspire the next generation - and each other - and to deliver a solid foundation for volunteerism and philanthropic giving.
To create a global community of engagement, lifelong value and support to empower the future of the University.
Core Values and Behaviours
- We will combine respect with integrity
- We will be accountable
- We will promote advocacy
- We will be proud
- We will be agile to situations as they arise
- We will be creative in our execution
- We will be proactive in all activities
- We will combine ambition with realism
- We will combine flexibility with tolerance
- We will commit to shared University and departmental objectives
- We will be diplomatic
- We will be responsive