The University of South Wales is delighted to now offer a 20% reduction in tuition fees for all University of South Wales* graduates starting a taught MA and MSc course or the PCET course from September 2020 (this includes students starting their course in January/February 2021).
Who is eligible for the Postgraduate Alumni Discount?
The discount will be automatically applied to your tuition fee account if you meet all of the following requirements:
- Be considered by the University to be a Home or EU student
- Be a University of South Wales Alumni graduate* who achieved a 2:1 or above in your undergraduate degree or successfully completed a PGCE at the University of South Wales**.
- You or your sponsor is paying the full tuition-fee cost of your taught MA, MSc or PCET course
- Enrol and be studying an eligible full or part time taught MA or MSc programme or the PCET course at a University of South Wales campus (Treforest, Glyntaff, Cardiff, Newport ) during the 2020/21 academic year.
*This includes graduates from the University of South Wales, University of Glamorgan, University of Wales Newport, the Polytechnic of Wales.
Unfortunately you're not eligible for the Postgraduate Alumni Discount if you:
- Enrol on to a Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate, MRes, PhD, DBA, MPhil, Masters by Research, PGCE, Integrated Masters (MChiro,MComp, Meng).
- Are studying a course with a franchised partnership
- Are studying an online course **
** This applies to courses that are delivered online only. Students who will be studying their taught MA/MSc or PCET course via blended learning in the autumn term because of the COVID-19 pandemic are still eligible.
How is the discount applied?
Following enrolment, you will receive an invoice from the University that details the tuition fees you or sponsor have to pay. If you are eligible for this discount, it will be automatically applied and will be included in your invoice. You do not need to apply for the discount.
Further information including the full bursary criteria can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions