USW PONTYPRIDD – THE CONFERENCE CENTRE
A dedicated, purpose-built conference centre just 20 minutes from the capital city. The USW Conference Centre, at our Pontypridd campus, provides flexible, adaptable space for a wide variety of events, with the added advantage of on-site accommodation during the summer months.
Backed-up by an experienced team of event professionals, the USW Conference Centre is the ideal location for everything from small, select meetings to major conferences.
CONFERENCE CENTRE FACILITIES:
- A variety of room sizes - from a select boardroom for 10 to 220 delegates theatre style
- Flexible furniture and staging layouts to suit your needs
- Audio-visual equipment included in all rooms Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Additional communal break-out space for networking andrefreshments
- On-site catering to suit your budget and dietary needs
- On-site car parking
We offer on-site accommodation, with over 1,000 en-suite bedrooms equipped with mini fridge, available throughout July & August. Accommodation is offered on a self-catering, B&B, or full-board basis, and has a 24-hour reception service.
PONTYPRIDD CAMPUS FACILITIES:
- Lecture theatres Auditoriums
- Exhibition Halls
- Executive boardrooms Dance studios
- Meeting rooms
- Sports facilities – including the 30-acre USW Sports Park
- Networking spaces
Café-style eateries, a
traditional pub & nightclub are also available
on campus, along with on-site
fitness facilities, ATM, shop, & laundrette.
All just minutes on foot from a
main-line train station and quick, easy access to the M4.
The Pontypridd conference centre is one of three University of South Wales conference and event facilities. Additional and complimentary facilities are based in Cardiff city centre at the Atrium and at our campus in Newport.