CUSTOMISED DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES ALIGNED WITH THE UNIQUE CULTURE AND STRATEGY OF YOUR ORGANISATION
Our strength is the range of expertise we can share with you, from Project Management, Leadership and Management, Coaching and Mentoring, to Procurement and Supply, Finance and more. For organisations with specific challenges, we create custom programmes that include consultancy, training courses and digital learning solutions.
Start the Conversation
We know that one size does not fit all. Programmes are a tailor-made end to end solution to align with the culture, context and ambition of your organisation.
Collaborating with you, we can provide initial engagement of staff, assessment and development centres, learning intervention, sustainability of learning to become a learning organisation and evaluation. All of this embeds the behaviours you require and starts your organisation on the journey to culture change.
We believe in challenging people’s thinking and behaviours in order for them to improve their performance in work.
We co-create learning solutions with you to provide:
- Clear linkage with organisation values
- A complete end-to-end programme
- An optimum learning environment
- Responsible challenge
- Lively, engaging and experiential interventions
In 2021 we delivered over 7000 delegate days to a range of public, private and third sector organisations across Wales and the United Kingdom.
Some of our customers include:
- British Airways
- Carmarthen County Council
- National Assembly for Wales
- Porton Biopharma
- Powys Health Board
- Wales Fire and Rescue Service
- Welsh Government
- Welsh Water
- Wrexham Council
We delivered an end-to-end programme with an organisation that showed significant organisation-wide improvements. The evaluation reported that;
- 84% of staff said that they were more self-confident
- 93% of staff said that they were more self-aware
- 89% of staff said that they were better at communicating information to other people
- 95% of staff said that they were more informed about the strategic direction of the authority
- 85% of staff said that they are more willing to make decisions and take responsibility
- 25% of staff have been promoted
- 85% of staff said that they are more innovative and willing to try new ideas
We are preferred suppliers through framework contracts for:
- National Procurement Service (Welsh Public Services)
- National Assembly for Wales (Scrutiny)
- Wales Audit Office
- Network Rail
- Wales Fire and Rescue Service
- Welsh Contact Centre Forum (Financial Services, Data Science)
- Academi Wales (Leadership and Governance)
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation
- Higher Futures (Swindon and Wiltshire)
- Tai Calon Housing Association
- Powys Teaching Health Board and County Council
USW Commercial Services has worked with our key delivery partners for the past 10 years. It has allowed us to grow our portfolio of programmes to offer an inclusive training solution relative to industry demands, which is well recognised and well received, enabling our learners to develop and grow.
- The Professional Development Centre (PDC), we have successfully delivered programmes of leadership learning that have had significant impact on behaviours, cultures and organisational performance.
- Working with our delivery partners Christie Wells Associates, our programmes are co-designed with our customers to challenge people's thinking in order for them to improve their performance in work by changing hearts and minds. Often based around your vision and values, programmes develop skills in a variety of disciplines such as performance management, manager as coach, having courageous conversations and motivating and team development, to name but a few.
- Working with our delivery partners Annovista, we have a vast amount of experience of designing bespoke programmes in line with your methodology and best practice. We offer consultancy to develop frameworks and toolkits to suit your needs including operating a programme or project management office.
Professional Body Partners
We are more than just an accredited training provider or HE. We work with a number of professional bodies across the UK and internationally, to ensure that their qualifications meet the needs of businesses.
- ILM Approved Centre
- Institute of L&M – Strategic Alliance
- CIPS – Centre of Excellence
- Assoc. Coaching – Organisational Member
- APMG – First Approved Training Organisation.
- APM – Organisational Member
- People Cert/Axelos
- Tiger Scheme