Inclusive Leadership Programme
The programme will draw on expertise from the University of South Wales and the British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (BAPIO), bringing lived experience to an informative leadership programme.
Based on experiential learning techniques, the programme will explore live case studies and shared experiences of the participants, and is grounded in robust leadership theories which will be brought to life by our facilitators.
This programme has been designed to address some of the challenges that physicians and health care professionals encounter as part of their journey to, and in leadership roles. It is open to anyone in a clinical role in the NHS who is looking to enhance their leadership skills by participating in an active learning environment.
• To develop self awareness of your leadership skills and practice.
• To understand and apply critical leadership techniques in your every day work
• To develop reflective practice
• Gain an understanding of global leadership and enhance own leadership way of being and practice
• Develop a personal strategy around improving your resilience
The programme will be delivered virtually in short 3 hour sessions with breaks. The programme is experiential in nature so it is essential that you attend the sessions and be immersed in the learning environment. The core sessions will not be recorded.
A 12-day programme delivered 2 x 1/2 days per month over a Virtual Learning Platform. You will have access to the USW Virtual Learning Environment where information, course materials will be available 24 / 7. You will work as a cohort to support and working together in a secure learning environment using techniques such as per coaching and action learning which you will be able to use sustainably in the future.
• 12 x ½ day virtual learning sessions with live delivery from subject experts
• Participation of 2 action learning sets facilitated by an action learning expert
• A psychometric assessment looking at your resilience in Control, Commitment, Conflict Confidence, Resilience and Positivity
• An executive coaching session with an executive coach
The cost of the programme is £1795. If you wish to complete an accredited route, ILM Registration and assessment is an additional £200
There is a reduced rate for BAPIO Members - £1595 and if you are a healthcare professional in Wales, there is a part-funded route available through our Intensive Learning Academy. Make an enquiry to find out more.
Reserve your place here by completing our booking form.
2023 Intake - Enquire Now
In Partnership with BAPIO: