Design Thinking is a process for creative problem-solving which uses group thinking and a human-centred approach to understanding problems. It helps us to uncover new ways of approaching complex challenges which deliver on our promises for our business, organisation and more importantly our customers!
Design thinking can help you and your teams to:
• creating a culture of innovation
• adopting new thinking and behaviours
• develop a flow of creative ideas
• Validate ideas and prioritise the best way forward
• Explore the Design Thinking process and the impact it can have on the way you do things
• Provide you with hands-on experience of the process through a real challenge
• Help you become more creative in everyday problem solving and project approaches
• Give you the skills, tools and confidence to apply design thinking across your area of responsibility or business
This programme is for those who are looking for new ways to think about strategy, innovation and solving complex problems. Or for those that wish to take a fresh approach to a programme or project and need to think differently to uncover the best possible solution.
Design thinking and innovations in problem-solving - 27 March
Designing business futures - 28 May
Human-centred and responsible organisations - 23 July
Initiating collaborative innovation - 24 September
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01443 482 482 for more information. Download the e-brochure here
Each module will cost £120 per delegate, and the Introductory session will cost £70 per delegate. Lunch, Refreshments and course materials will be provided. A discount is available for multiple bookings.