If you're preparing for your interview for Midwifery at USW, here are some great tips from our Academic Team.
Prepare for common questions such as:
- Why do you want to be a midwife?
- What do you know of the roles and responsibilities of a midwife?
- What do you think the public expect from a midwife?
- Why have you chosen to apply to USW; what do you know about our course; have you been to an Open Day?
- What do you understand by the term 'professional'? What qualities do you need?
- What current issues in midwifery are of concern to you?
- What do you know about the NMC and registration? Read The Code for guidance.
Finally, be confident, be professional and be yourself. Good luck!