Would you like a degree, five years' experience and no student debt?
What is Network75?
Network75 is a five-year combined work and study route to a degree. Undergraduates apply their academic knowledge to real life work within a host company.
Work, earn, learn
Placements are available in a variety of degree areas including Engineering, Law and Business. You'll graduate with a degree, five years' work experience and no student debt!
How does it work?
During term time, you will work for your host company for three days a week, and attend university for the remaining two days. During the holidays, you will work full time at your host company. You will also get a holiday allowance and study leave for revision.
- Network75 students have their tuition fees paid in full. Students on the scheme can therefore choose to graduate without any student debt
- Since the year 2000, all Network75 graduates have been offered jobs by their host companies
- Students are given the opportunity to put their knowledge into practice alongside their degree whilst receiving a minimum of £5,000 bursary each year
- Opportunities are available in a wide variety of industries within companies of all sizes, from large multi-nationals such as GE Aviation to small enterprises such as Penfro Consultancy Ltd
- We work closely with the host companies to set up individual training and development plans, tailored to the your individual needs