Knowledge Exchange Skills Scholarship (KESS 2)
Knowledge Economy Skills Scholarships (KESS2) provide funded postgraduate research degrees in collaboration with an industry partner and Welsh university.
It is a pan-Wales operation supported by European Social Funds (ESF) through the Welsh Government.
Projects must fit the Welsh Government’s priority economic sectors:
- ICT and Digital Economy
- Low Carbon, Energy and Environment
- Life sciences and Health
- Advanced Engineering and Materials
KESS: benefits for business
- Business-focused research
- Low cost of participating
- Attract and support the development of new researchers in your company
- Positive press, marketing and PR opportunities
- Establish ongoing links with the University