Below are a few important pieces of information customers need to be aware of when using the Centre:
1. Sport staff will continue to work with sporting bodies and the Welsh Government to introduce indoor sports.
2. The Centre has adapted the way its operates in order to provide a range of popular services while also protecting customers, staff and the wider community with social distancing measures, extensive cleaning of equipment and rooms and utilising advance booking and contactless payments where possible.
3. If you have a high temperature or are exhibiting COVID symptoms DO NOT visit the Centre and contact your GP.
4. Facility usage has been restricted to adhere to the Government Guidelines - For more information on activity areas click here.
5. The opening hours of the centre are considerably different to those prior to lockdown and, as the service adapts and extends with restrictions easing, these continue to change. We are now open Monday -Friday 8.00am - 8.00pm and Saturday and Sunday 9.30am - 3.30pm.
6. All gym, strength room, health and fitness classes and activities must be booked in advance. ALL BOOKINGS to be made online via the Sport Centre webpages (https://www.southwales.ac.uk/sport/treforest-sports-centre/) or by phone (01443) 482681.
7. Customers are reminded these are unprecedented times for all involved and that, as the service begins its phased re-opening, it will be a very different one from the one that was closed in March 2020 and your continued patience and co-operation is very much appreciated.
Have a look around the website and if you need anymore help give us a ring on (01443) 482681.
The Sports Centre Team.
Members can now book their membership, allocated Gym time slots and a range of classes and activities online by clicking on the link below. Online bookings can only be made up to 90 minutes prior to the class or activity start time.
Non members can book over the phone by calling (01443) 482681.