Have an interview for BA (Hons) Interior Design? Our handy tips will help you ace your interview.
- Research the course and attend an Open Day to show that you understand what the course is all about.
- Bring a portfolio of your work. Even if you don't think the content is relevant to Interior Design, you should include it as we can then see your creativity and drawing skills.
- Ask plenty of relevant questions.
- Prepare to talk about what or who inspires you and why you want to study the subject.
- Expose yourself to as much design as possible by immersing yourself in relevant journals and programmes.
- Keep a visual resource book of materials, fittings, furniture and anything that you come across that you find interesting.
- Document visits to different places, especially the buildings and things that inspire you.
- Last of all, try to stay calm and let your love of design shine through. Good luck!