If you have applied for our Fashion Promotion degree in Cardiff, you will be asked to take part in an interview before we can fully consider your application or make you an offer.
it may seem a daunting process, the interview is a good opportunity for you to
present yourself in the best possible way.
will need to bring a portfolio.
Your portfolio should communicate:
- An understanding of and interest in the fashion industry and
fashion brands (both internationally and in the UK, where possible).
- Your ability to visually communicate with audiences / potential
- The level of your digital visualisation skills.
- Use of quality research with breadth and depth.
- Your personal tastes and interests across the industry.
- The ability to communicate in writing. If you do not already
have a suitable piece of writing that relates to fashion, you could consider
writing a 250-word article on a fashion topic of your choice. It is important
that the written work is well laid out with appropriate images to illustrate
the topic being discussed.
you do have garments, we would prefer that you undertake a project that shows
how you would promote the product to a buyer.
This could include one of the
- Fashion shoot
- Packaging designs
- Brand and logo development