If you have applied for our Performance and Media degree in Cardiff, you will be asked to take part in a group interview before we can fully consider your application or make you an offer.
The group interview is relaxed, encourages creativity and the perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate your creative side. Whether you are a lifelong performer or you’re looking for a change in direction, an open mind is key to your interview.
Use these following points to prepare yourself for your interview:
- Come ready to meet new people and work together
- Be yourself: don’t be what you think you should be!
- Clothing: wear what you’re comfortable in
- No portfolio needed. Feel free to bring with you any links to showreels, productions or performances you’ve been involved in – but this is not essential.
- You will be placed in a workshop environment on the day and given a group task to perform
- Bring your ideas! Our course explores a range of traditional forms of performance, film, television and radio but we are also here to innovate and create something new. We invite you to be part of that journey – whatever your interests, experience or expertise!
- Be excited! You will leave having created something completely unique!
Follow USW Performance and Media on Twitter