Our friendly disability and wellbeing team at the University want to let you know that we are here for you, and you can speak to us in confidence.
We can help you by:
- Answering any questions, you have relating to your disabilities, health or mental health
- Working with you to identify the individual support you'll require while studying at the University and putting in place an Individual Support Plan
- Supporting you to apply for Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)
Once you begin your studies at the University, you'll also have access to:
- Free online screening and support with accessing a full assessment if you suspect you may have dyslexia
- Advice and support relating to your health, mental health and wellbeing
- The Disability Service
- The USW Health Service
- The Mental Health Service
- The Counselling Service
Our job is to provide you with the support you need right from the start of your USW journey. This will enable you to thrive on your chosen course.
If you feel you could benefit from our support, we encourage you to get in touch. You can do this by contacting us via:
- Wellbeing and Disability Service email
- Advice Zone telephone - (01443) 482540
You can also find out more about our services by visiting our Wellbeing webpages.