The CAE BabySIM known as “Baby Ryan” represents a three- to six-month old infant. It can be used for infant CPR, airway management, drug administration and defibrillation.
Examples of some of the features:
- Bulging fontanel capability
- Blinking eyes with variable pupil dilation
- Voice sounds, heart sounds, bowel sounds and breath sounds
- Palpable brachial and femoral pulses
- Interchangeable genitalia and urine output
- Breathing patterns (e.g. seesaw)
- Needle decompression, swollen tongue, bronchial occlusion and laryngospasm.