Sakura is a life-like female 5’ 2” model, weighing 40lb, with full articulation that can sit upright without support. We have a Sakura I and a Sakura II.
- A realistic articulating jaw and removable dentures to facilitate oral & denture care training.
- Catheterization fluids are stored in internal reservoirs, filled via ports in the hip, to enable catheterization training.
- Simulated stomach, which can be filled with fluids that can be extracted by stomach pumping, or can be used to check nasogastric tube placement.
- Anal and rectal care, can be flushed using an internal cleaning system.
- Removable basic intramuscular injection pads for arms, legs and hips.
- Strap-on venipuncture trainer that can be attached to the arm for blood collection.
- Hair care with durable wig for hair combing / brushing, shampooing and blow drying.
- Full body articulation to allow body positioning and therefore patient handling, the removing and changing clothes, bed bathing.
- Tracheostomy care and management.
- Bag and mask replacement.
- Tracheal intubation care.
- Stoma care.
- Enema placement.
- Vaginal washing.
- Bedpan practice.
- Care of a deceased patient.
- Passive exercise.