Fees and Funding Banner

Postgraduate Fees and Funding

Funding for Postgraduate Study

While you’re studying at USW, you’ll have two main costs – tuition fees and living costs. You can get a range of funding to help with these.

A postgraduate course is the ideal way to top up your education and make a head start in your career. There are a number of ways to fund your studies. This can be through student finance, bursaries or help from grants, trusts, and charities.

You may have some questions around money, like how much financial support is available towards the cost of rent and food.

Here you’ll find information to help guide you through funding your time at University.

PG Fees1

Student Finance - Loans and Grants

Finance Information

Scholarships and Bursaries

Student Money Advice

Postgraduate Support


Tuition Fees

What are they?

Tuition fees are the cost of studying a course at university. Each postgraduate course will differ in its cost. 

How can I find out more information?

You can find specific information about your course fees on our course pages, or on our postgraduate research fees page, if you are looking to undertake a research degree.

Who can I contact for further assistance?

If you have any queries regarding the cost of tuition fees then please contact the Revenue Unit by emailing [email protected]

Details regarding the University's available payment plans can be found on our Revenue Team's pages.

PG Fees and Funding

Take the next step