Universities in Wales under the requirements of the Higher Education (Wales) Act 2015 publish a Fee and Access Plan on an annual basis. This plan sets out how the University will invest its fee income in order to attract, retain and support students who are under-represented in higher education.
For its 2021/22 Fee and Access Plan, the University of South Wales has committed to the following objectives:
1. To increase the student population from students from the following backgrounds:
2. Provision of effective information and support to students before and during their studies
3. Providing an excellent student experience
4. Promoting the value of higher education in supporting routes to employment
5. Promoting Welsh HE in an international marketplace
6. Promoting Welsh HE in the provision of continuing professional development to the local economy
7. Promoting the progression of students from our HE in FE provision to complete their degree studies
8. Promoting the impact of Welsh HE in relation to research and innovation
9. Promoting the impact of Welsh HE in generating new business in Wales and beyond.
Download the Fee and Access Plan for 2017/18
Download the Fee and Access Plan for 2018/19
Downlaod the Fee and Access Plan for 2019/20
Download the Fee and Access Plan for 2020/21
Download the Fee and Access Plan for 2021/22