You can apply online using our online portal for all our taught courses. You can also apply online for PhD and masters by research qualifications. Applications for undergraduate courses also may be made through UCAS (an independent charity providing admissions services for education).

Make sure that you read the guidance notes before completing the form and attach all the supporting documents before you submit your application. We do not accept incomplete application forms.

Terms and Conditions For International Students

Please view our Terms and Conditions which you must agree to when you accept your offer to study at the University of South Wales, after which a “Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) Statement” will be issued and sent to you to use to apply for a UK Tier 4 General Student Visa.

Please ensure you read and understand these terms and conditions before accepting your place at the University of South Wales.

Academic Technology Approval Scheme

If you are studying or planning to study at the University of South Wales on one of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office listed courses you will need to obtain an ATAS certificate before applying for your visa. Please check the UK Government's ATAS information to check whether this applies to you.